Highway 1 - Foxboro Hot Tubs

Highway 1 - Foxboro Hot Tubs Song Lyrics

One, two, a-one, two three four ---

You're doing it fucking wrong!


I'm on a midnight death trip

I'm on a mission From God

A stolen car and death wish

To Hell with ((In?)) Hollywood


So pass the ___ hundred miles per hour

I'm gonna fight, 'til the tides can't fight no more!


C'mon!


I've got my booze, gonna make a racket

Nothing to lose but this straitjacket, on too tight


Alright!


So the wind comes off the ocean

And my hair is combed just right

I'm in a stolen locomotion

Straight out of nineteen sixty five


So pass the ___ hundred miles per hour

I'm gonna fight, 'til the tides can't fight no more!


C'mon!


I've got my friends and a shotgun jacket

Nothing to lose, gotta live it out until I die


Alright, whoo!


Well on the night before the supper

And I'm gonna smash this glass just right

So give me one good dose of thunder

Before I fall on my ass tonight


So pass the ___ hundred miles per hour

I'm gonna fight 'til the tides can't fight no more!


C'mon!


I've got my friends, gonna make a racket

Nothing to lose but this straitjacket, on too tight


Alright! C'mon! Hahaha ...


Publicar un Comentario !