One Man Show - The jones brothers

One Man Show - The jones brothers Song Lyrics

(Joe)

I feel like I`m gonna go insane

Cause I keep hearin` your voice call my name

In an empty room girl,you`re the one I see

Let me tell you girl,we`re history


(Nick)

I`m a one man show (one man show)

I don`t need no one (need no one)

I`II be fine alone (fine alone)

Oh yeah

You can call me but (call me but)

I won`t pick up my phone (up my phone)

Cause I`m a one man show (one man show)

Oh yeah

I don`t need you girl


Woo!.........Woo!


(Joe)

Girl you broke my heart and let me down

I`d be better off if you weren`t around

Took my love and threw it on the ground

Saying goodbye girl don`t make a sound


(Nick)

I`m a one man show (one man show)

I don`t need no one (need no one)

I`II be fine alone (fine alone)

Oh yeah

You can call me but (call me but)

I won`t pick up my phone (up my phone)

Cuse I`m a one man show (one man show)

Oh yeah

I don`t need you girl


(Joe)

I was so blind

Now I finally see

Everything you did to me

(Nick)

I thought it might change

And we could find a place

Where we`d be happy too


(Joe)

I`m a one my show

I don`t need no one

I`II be fine alone (fine alone)

(Nick)

Oh yeah

You can call me but (call me but)

Won`t pick up my phone (up my phone)

Cause I`m a one man show (one man show)

Oh yeah

I don`t need you girl


(Joe)

YEAH!


Publicar un Comentario !