All The Way - Michael Bolton

All The Way - Michael Bolton Song Lyrics

When somebody loves you

It’s no good unless they love you all the way

Happy to be near you

When you need someone to cheer you, all the way


Taller than the tallest tree is

That’s how it’s got to feel

And deeper than the deep blue sea is

That’s how deep it goes if it’s real


When somebody needs you

It’s no good unless they need you all the way

Through the good or lean years

Through all the in between years, come what may


Who knows where the road will lead us

Only a fool would say

But if you’ll let me love you

I’m sure I’m gonna love you all the way

All the way


When somebody loves you

It’s no good unless they love you all the way

Happy to be near you

When you need someone to cheer you, come what may


Who knows where the road will lead us

Only a fool could say

But if you’ll let me love you

For sure I’m gonna love you all the way

All the way


Publicar un Comentario !