It's My Life - Amy Diamond

It's My Life - Amy Diamond Song Lyrics

I'm not the girl I used to be

Opened my eyes and I began to see

This is my game, I'm in control

Proud on my name I can defend my soul


Better start reading my lips when I'm tellin' you


Come on now!


It's my life

And I do what I feel, right

Tell the boys that

It's my life

When I walk the night

Ohh


It's my life

My decision, I want you with provision

It's my life

When you hold me tight


Look in my eyes, what do you see?

Love can be right if you agree with me

Don't be afraid, don't let this stop

Look at this girl who's got her mind made up


Better start reading my lips when I'm tellin' you


It's my life

And I do what I feel, right

Tell the boys that

It's my life

When I walk the night

Ohh


It's my life

My decision, I want you with provision

It's my life

When you hold me tight

Ohh


(It's my life, it's my life)

Ohh

(It's my life, it's my life)

Ohh

(It's my life, it's my life)

Ohh


It's my life

And I do what I feel, right

Tell the boys that

It's my life

When I walk the night

Ohh


It's my life

And I do what I feel, right

Tell the boys that

It's my life

When I walk the night

Ohh


It's my life

My decision, I want you with provision

It's my life

When you hold me tight

(It's my life, it's my life)


Publicar un Comentario !